Since June 2018, our research group is involved in a development cooperation project in Tyre (Lebanon), run by the Italian NGO Intersos and funded by the Italian Cooperation. Further information about the project can be found HERE (Italian only).
The project will be presented at the end of a five-days interchange travel of a delegation of Lebanese partners, on
Friday 21st of June, 2019
from 9:00 to 12:30
(Room 5.02, Edificio 5, Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 32, Politecnico di Milano)
The registration is required and can be done using this FORM.
The draft agenda of the meeting is the following:
- 9:00 – 11:00 An overview of the project “Gestione Integrata delle Risorse Naturali nell’Unione delle Municipalità di Tiro”:
- INTERSOS NGO, leading partner
- ARCENCIEL NGO, local partner
- Union of Tyre Municipalities, local partner
- Office for the Ministry of State Administrative Reforms (OMSAR)
- Project Manager of Ain Baal Solid waste management treatment plant.
- 11:30 – 12:30 SWM system in Tyre
- Presentation of the first results of the study
The meeting will be held in English.
Coordinators: Mario Grosso, Francesca Villa
Un commento su “Solid waste management in Tyre:
insights from a cooperation project”